.

.

Tuesday 12 June 2012

It's all in the details.

 Hello my darlings! How is everyone doing? I had a very busy weekend, my sister came to visit and my parents just got home from Ontario. It’s been a fun family weekend. It’s not often when all my family is around me, but when it happens its pretty crazy. Does anyone have a crazy family as well? I love them all though! Guess what’s on TV tonight? Another episode of Pretty little liars!! We wait all week for another episode and oh my goodness I am so excited! Yesterday we had our first sunny day in a long time. It was gorgeous, one of those picture perfect days. The funny thing now is that today it’s pouring rain. Did anyone do anything exciting this past weekend?

 This outfit was inspired by the “Little Black Dress”. I think everyone should have one in their closet. A plain black dress so you can dress it up and down. It’s truly a necessity. For summer I think everyone needs a “Little White Dress” because you can do so many things with it. Wear it as a beach cover up, wear it to work, a day dress and a night dress. Since the days a cooler black is just to harsh, save it for winter. A white dress gives you the same feeling as a LBD but an exciting twist. Instead of a dress I chose a skirt and top. The skirt is tighter and the top is looser to balance each other out. I decided that the outfit needed a pop of colour so I added a bright orange and red bag. To match I added red earrings and bracelets. The sandals are my favourite part of the outfit it just ties everything together and gives it a casual feel. Notice the details in this outfit? They are everywhere. I feel that the details make such a big impact on the outfit! What do you think?





Top: Boutique in Greece
Skirt: Boutique in Greece
Sandles: Aimee B.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

"An obstacle is often a stepping stone." Prescott

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright bag! :D

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!
      Yes yes, I just followed you! I hope you follow me back :) :)

      Delete