.

.

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Spring Afternoons

Hello everybody! I’m back again with another blog post. I am going to TRY to blog everyday this month, key word try! So today is the season premiere of pretty little liars season 3 and I am so excited. I was at work today just waiting for the time to go by so I could watch it. What is everybody else doing tonight? I love reading comments that you guys post, please keep them coming! 

I got this jacket as a Grad present from my Grandma in Mexico. I never thought I would anything like this it’s a gorgeous coat. What I love the most about this jacket is the flexibility of it. I can wear it in the spring, winter or even summer with some shorts! It is such a great piece to have in my closet, I am forever thankful to my Grandma. I decided to pair this amazing jacket with a pair of pink pants just to keep the outfit light. Finished off with a pair of nude heels this outfit is perfect for anything! My purse is so unique I thought this was a perfect added bonus to the outfit. 







Jacket: Sfera 
Pants: H&M
Heels: Marc Fisher
Purse: Francesca's Collections

Thank you so much for reading my blog today!

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

2 comments:

  1. Such a soft and feminine look. I love that jacket!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! I followed you! I hope you follow me as well!

      Delete