.

.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Eiffel Tower on New Year's day!

 Happy new year and Merry Christmas! How was everybody’s holidays? Mine was truly fantastic, I think this Christmas was the best. Oops I should say last Christmas J What did everybody do for the holidays?
I spent most of my Christmas relaxing with friends and family. It was great to catch up with all of my friends! I can’t wait for the next holiday lol! But what did you guys get for Christmas? I got some very nice clothes, jewellery, books, and school supplies. It was the best Christmas ever! I start school in 5 days, and I’m going to take advantage of my 5 days at home. Tomorrow I am going into the city for a meeting and a friends birthday dinner, but then it’s back home to rest!! I’ve been trying to think of some new years resolutions, here are mine:
1. To complete a new years resolution
2. Do better on exams
3. Get fit
4. Buy something Michael Kors
5. Read more

6. Blog more!
7. Travel!!

What do you think? Tell me yours in the comments below!


 Today was just a casual day. I am super tired from new years last night but still wanted to look good without trying. I took my best friend out for her birthday and we were both so tired! It’s funny because all my clothes are at my apartment, so I don’t have many clothes here at home. But I found this shirt in the bottom of my suitcase, and thought “perfect! Clean and hasn’t been worn yet”. (You guys know I hate to repeat myself). I styled it simply with jeans and a blazer. Later I realized that my shirt had an Eiffel tower on it and I completely freaked out! I hope this was a sign that I will be going to Paris this year! I was just telling my friends the day before new years eve about my Paris dreams. (Even though they have heard it a billion times). Crazy hey?? Any who I chose a simple dark wash denim and dressed it up with my little heal boots and blazer. I think this is a perfect outfit for being tired but still wanting to look good!





Blazer: Le Chateau
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Le Chateau
Boots: Steve Madden

Thank you so much for a beautiful year of blogging! I really enjoy you coming along for the dream. Here's to another great year!

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.  ~Oprah Winfrey

PS! I am on instagram now, feel free to follow me: julieanne11343

No comments:

Post a Comment