.

.

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Just a casual day :)

 Hello my loves! How are you today? This week has been quite a busy week for me. I’ve had a lot of homework but I’m in my weekend right now so I can relax…a little! What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Today I will be doing some homework and then working tonight, but tomorrow I go back to my hometown to visit my parents before they jet off to Mexico! I know right, so jelly! Is anybody going anywhere in January, it’s a great month to travel. My best friend fly’s to France tonight! I’m very excited for him! By the way, I’m on instagram now, follow me if you like :) @julieanne11343
Well until next time
Big kisses

J

 This top I got for Christmas from my mom, and I love it. It’s not something I would normally pick out for myself but when I got it on and saw how nice it looked, I was in love! I paired it with a dark wash skinny jean to make my legs appear smaller and some brown booties. This outfit is more of a comfy casual, and right now the top is my go-to top of the month! What’s your go-to item of the month? Leave a comment!




Shirt: Lolly's Fashion Lounge
Jeans: Le Chateau
Boots: Zara
Clutch: Attitude by Jay Manuel

Thanks for stopping by :)

"Daisies are like sunshine to the ground." Drew Barrymore

9 comments:

  1. Cute blog love the pics!!

    www.monicainheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww! thank you so much i appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. You are too cute!! Such nice scenery in the photos! Your hair is absolutely beautiful. happy weekend love xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soooo much lovely :) :) hope you have a good weekend to!

      Delete
  3. lovely look dear, I love your hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! your so sweet :) <3

      Delete
  4. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please follow back on GFC friends if you can. Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-4-linkup.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! i love your blog, i followed you! I hope you follow me back :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete