.

.

Monday 12 October 2015

Easy Breezy.

Hello friends! Happy thanksgiving Monday to everybody. Sorry I've been away so long,  sometimes I put to much pressure on myself to have this perfect blog, and post everyday.
Then I get swallowed up in my computer, that I’m not spending my time where I should be. So from now on: Balance. I love this blog, and I love being able to show you what I’m doing, and my outfits. Speaking of my outfit.
These pieces are staples in my wardrobe, and if you don’t own them already I encourage you to! A classic simple white button down blouse and boyfriend jeans. It’s incredibly easy to dress this look up, heels and cute jewelry. An instant put together look. I love effortlessly chic outfits. What’s your go to look?

 
 
 

 
 
White button up blouse from Old Navy
Boyfriend jeans  from Old Navy
Nude and gold kitten heels from Le Chateau

2 comments:

  1. I definitely have to remind myself about balance in blogging. This is a great look!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete