.

.

Saturday 12 March 2016

blushing

Pink v neck sweater: Reitmans
Black Maxi skirt: Primark Belfast similar here and here
Studded black boots: Forever New (old) similar here here and here
Brown and black hat: sold out similar here

 Lately I’ve been dreaming of the future, wondering what God’s got in store for me. I love having him by my side through everything. Not having to worry about the next day because I know he’s got a good tight hold on me. I am feeling the anxiety about what this year is going to bring, but I just keep telling myself “God’s got it, God’s got it”. There are so many things in this world we can do, the options are endless. 

15 comments:

  1. Loving your outfit!
    Makes you look so classy, decent and yet feminine ! :)


    http://potsofsmiles.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats so sweet! thank you so much :):)

      Delete
  2. thank you SO much! you are just to nice :):) hope you have a fantastic weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and chic look! Love the sweater and hat :)

    Girl About Town blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous outfit, and a beautiful thought on life. Wonderful post!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and thank you for reading :) love your blog! xx

      Delete
  5. This is so cute! Perfect for a weekend :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Yes, exactly! super comfortable! xx

      Delete
  6. Great combo! you look so chic!

    Vanessa

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats so sweet, thank you very much!! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you!! hope your having a great day!!

      Delete
  8. Such a cool outfit. I love how casual the maxi skirt goes with the jumper. Summer meets winter. The fedora is gorgeous!

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete