.

.

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Pink Lace

 Hello fashion lovers! How is everybody enjoying the winter trends? I've been obsessed with golds! Has anyone figured out what they are wearing for new years? I have no idea yet! Today I worked all day, and got a super exciting surprise when I got home. My Grandma was here. I am so happy all my family is around me for Christmas. It gives me so much comfort. Does anyone have any family out of town coming home for Christmas. Today is my friends birthday, so I'd like to give a shout out! Happy Birthday Emily, I hope you have an amazing day, Thanks for always been a good friend <3
 This outfit was a lot of fun. I mixed two completely different pieces together, but somehow they work! Sometimes I wake up thinking "I feel like wearing a skirt today"! Does anyone else feel like that to? You just feel like wearing something! I never thought these two would look good together, but when I tried it on it was magic. I was like "Woah, really?" The skirt is gold, and has a little flashiness to it. The lace top is really girly, and so are the booties. Which is why they pull this outfit together so nicely! Topped off with my favourite earrings and a braided bun, this outfit would be perfect for shopping, lunch, or change up the heels and loose the tights this could be a night outfit to. Maybe even add a leather jacket?






Lace Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Black Vest: Anthropologie
Tights: Macy's
Booties: Urban Behaviour

As always thank you so much for reading my blog!! 

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up" -Mark Twain 

No comments:

Post a Comment