.

.

Monday 19 December 2011

Do the Polka!

 Hello lovelies! Today was such a good day! I slept in...ahhh! And went out to do some last minute errands. I had a little Christmas party tonight, which was so much fun! I got to see all my good friends that I haven't seen in a while. Everybody has grown up so much since high school! Does anybody find it hard to keep friendships after high school. What can I do to keep my friendships close? I wanted to do a quick update before I go to bed. But I am falling asleep at my keyboard. So I better get going. But I will leave you with a question: Do you like do dance the polka?

 This outfit reminds me of Khloe Kardashian. But it was inspired by a mans bow tie. I added a skirt to make it more feminine, along with the blouse. This outfit is very girlie, although inspired by the guys! I added a pop of colour to the shoes. I love red at this time of year, and these shoes are not to high and not to low. It gives me the perfect high. The skirt is one of my favourites. I have been wearing it since I was in grade 9. I have been looking for something similar but no such luck. I love the texture of this blouse, it matches well with the texture of the scarf. What do you think!





Blouse: Suzy Shier
Scarf: Vintage
Belt: Papaya
Skirt: Miley Cyrus and Max Azria (Walmart)
Tights: Macy's
Shoes: Payless
Purse: Vintage

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!


"I try to avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward"- Charlotte Brontë 

No comments:

Post a Comment