.

.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Orange You beautiful?

 I'M BACK!!! I missed blogging yesterday. But I went to pick up my sister at the airport. So nice to see her again. I haven't seen her in six months. I feel so blessed to have her home. Is anyone having family come for Christmas, or maybe your going to them? It is exactly one week till the 25th. I can't believe that! Where did the time go? Tomorrow I'm having some friends over to celebrate Christmas. We will be exchanging gifts, and maybe playing some holiday games? Does anyone know any fun holiday games? Still no snow yet :( People think Canada is so cold. Well technically it is, but not so cold that it snows all the time. I want to do a outfit in the snow! Today I did some shopping at Costco, and got the cutest little toys for my dogs. It came in a package of six, and they were all holiday themed. One was even a gingerbread! I would love to nibble on a gingerbread.

 I love the colour of this shirt. It's nude, but it's a darker nude. Almost brown, actually I think some people might call it brown. I paired It with this bright orange cardigan, which adds some colour to the outfit. I kept my bottoms simple. I chose to wear black pants just so it calms down the orange, and makes the nude pop. As I was searching for the perfect shoes to match this outfit I came across these bad boys. These shoes are so comfortable. I'm not kidding. It's a high platform, so It is so easy to walk in. I wore these shoes to the ke$ha concert, and I stayed in them the whole night! Except for the walk back to the car. My feet started to hurt from all that dancing, and jumping. After a concert real life starts to settle in, and for me the pain I didn't even know I had. Along with the non-existent voice. LOL! These shoes perfectly matched this outfit.  The black strip with the black pants, and the brown, with the nude top. And the orange ties in with the shoes, because they are both a little crazy. The earrings add a touch of girlishness, plus they look so cute with the cardigan.

 Ps. My eyes look a little weird because the sun was right in them!





Cardigan: Zara
Top: Papaya
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: Papaya

Like always: THANK YOU for reading <3

"If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance" -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment