.

.

Friday 16 December 2011

Fake- Fur and Flowers

 Hi my friends! Are you enjoying your day? I sure am. It's been a quiet restful day, but now I have to go to work. So I thought I would do quick blog post before I go. Tomorrow my sister comes home from the Dominican Republic and I so excited! I won't be blogging tomorrow because we are taking the day and  going down to pick her up. I hope that I can post something on Sunday! Christmas is getting so close, and I'm more and more excited. Although I don't want it to be over so soon. Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday. What's your favourite holiday?

 This outfit is so much fun. I am not a fan of fake or real fur. But I found this amazing vintage fur coat, and I couldn't pass it up for a blog post. I chose a dress underneath to make it less harsh. Fur is very harsh so a little touch of girliness is perfect. I added a patent belt to tone down all the craziness. The heels are still keeping it girlie especially with the bow, so it all works well together. Last but not least I kept my accessories slim. This outfit has already so much going on, that I didn't feel the need for accessories. I didn't want anyone to be distracted from this beautiful coat.







Fur Coat: Vintage
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Sears
Heels: Spring

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!
"The world always looks brighter from behind a smile"- Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment