.

.

Thursday 15 December 2011

Plaid-Me Perfect

 Let me first start out by saying, I am so sorry for not blogging yesterday. It was such a crazy day. I'll start from the beginning. So I went to work in the morning, and then after I went to a friends house. Sound simple? It kind of was, but I spent so much time catching up with my friend, I forgot about the time. I got home super late, and was so tired that I went straight to bed. So I apologize for not blogging. Hopefully this outfit will cheer you up. Yesterday it didn't snow like it was supposed to. But I did see it snowing on the mountains. So we will have to wait for some snow for a cold wintry outfit. I've got some great ideas :) What's the weather like everywhere else? Also how is everyone liking my outfits/pictures. Any suggestions?

 This outfit was so comfortable. I really don't like leggings at all! But in this outfit, it was okay. I understand now why people wear them. But please don't wear them everyday!! I love this dress, and the pattern. Plaid's were very popular for fall, and I didn't get a chance to wear this outfit for fall. So I thought I would share it with you in December. I added the belt, to break up the black and plaid. As well as the outfit needed something else. To make it more "Winter Ready" I added tall boots. Which are a favourite trend of mine. The necklace was a gift from my sister and I love wearing homemade jewellery. It feels like your wearing a part of that person. What do you guys think about her talent? Do you wear homemade jewelry?





Dress: Blooming
Belt: Blooming
Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Spring
Necklace: Made by my sister. Check out her blog here: http://www.justinthedominican.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for reading :)

 "Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth"- Martin H. Fischer

No comments:

Post a Comment