.

.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Chilling with the houndstooth

 Hello Hello. Once again I'd like to thank you so much for reading my blog. I'm not kidding you this means a lot. I've talked about creating my own blog for over a year, but never did it. It feels like a dream come true. So today I did a little shopping at the Le Chateau Outlet. It is so huge, and you can get some really good deals. I love searching for that good deal. I find it amazing that you can find something similar to a designer for half the price. Although I do love designer clothes. Its just something about the piece that makes It so different from a cheaper alternative. Besides the fact that Its not as good quality and cheaper. :) So I heard that we are expecting snow tomorrow. Would anybody love a good warm outfit post tomorrow?

 I've been dying to wear this hat. I adore the print! I kept the rest of my outfit more simple to draw more attention to this amazing hat. I also added a bit of colour because I felt like it needed it. I didn't want to add  red because I feel like red and houndstooth are always together. I went for a different approach. I also added some texture in the top. This is just the right amount of texture, the hat and the top. Also when I was putting on my skinny belt I felt like it wasn't enough. And a thicker belt took away to much of the shirt. So I added two skinny belts. It just adds something extra, to a normal "one skinny belt" outfit. I topped the look off with heals. Ah! I'm love with my boots,  they are so cute! I always pull them out with everything. You'll be seeing lots of them! :)






Hat: Vintage
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters 
Tank top: Target
Belt 1: JCPenny
Belt 2: Papaya
Jeans: Urban Outfitters "Cigarette High-Rise Jeans"
Boots: Sears "Attitude Jay Manuel"

Seriously Thank you SO much for reading!!

"A laugh is a smile that bursts"- Mary H. Waldrip

No comments:

Post a Comment