.

.

Monday 12 December 2011

Never Blue

  
 Wow, already my second blog post! I look forward everyday to taking pictures and updating my blog. I still can`t believe this is actually MY blog. We found this great tree while going home today, I think it`s called a spider tree. (Comment if I`m wrong!) I love the shape of this tree, its fantastic! Today I took my Mom and Dad out for coffee, and did a little grocery shopping. The lines are already crazy, and It`s still 2 weeks till Christmas! Has everyone started their Christmas shopping? I am just about done, I like to get It done with so I can enjoy the season. Instead of racing around at last minute getting leftover gifts that nobody wants! LOL! Is everyone enjoying the Christmas season?

 .
I love these pants, they make a statement, but i've calmed it down with my grey and black. This outfit is everything I love edginess, feminine, and classy. I add a bit of everything to my outfits. :) I added the scarf because the outfit needed something else. A necklace just wasn't what I wanted. I also loved the scarf because it kept my neck warm. It's getting so cold! I love this cobalt blue colour, it's such a pretty colour! I see it everywhere. Since this colour is so bright, I used very neutral colours everywhere else. The light grey lightens the blue, but the black makes it a little harsh. But its an equal balance because the nude/soft pink makes it all come together.





Headband: Free People
Blazer: Buckle
Scarf: Suzy Shier
Long Sleeve shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Target
Shoes: Simply Vera at Kohl's

I hope everybody enjoyed their weekend! And the beautiful sunshine today :)
Thank you SO much for reading. It really means A LOT!! 

"A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile"- Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment