.

.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Classy cute

 Welcome to my very FIRST blog post. I am so incredibly excited that this is happening. I've dreamt of this for so long, and now it is in full-swing! I've always loved fashion ever since I was a child. I remember in grade 6, I wore this pink short sleeved blouse, lime green pants, and pink chunky heels with a flower on them to school and in gym class I said to my teacher "I'm sorry I can't participate today I'm wearing these cute heels, and did not bring an extra pair of shoes". My teacher said "Can you walk in them" and I said "Yes, very well" and my teacher said "okay you can walk around the school". :) Also when I was growing up (age 5) I would constantly be changing my outfit. My Mom would actually get mad because I wore so many clothes in one day. She would say "You only wore this for 20 minutes, why is it in the laundry"? Such good memories. Well enough about me, I'd like to know who you are! If you have any suggestions, or comments on how to make this blog better, or maybe you just want to talk PLEASE comment, or send me a message. I would LOVE to hear from you. Thank you

This day was a cold and rainy day. I chose this outfit because it was classic, but yet still warm. It was freezing. After these pictures, I ran inside to get warm. I love a good button down shirt, its classic but you can dress it up and down. I picked a skirt to make it more feminine, but added a touch of edginess with a belt. I love when people put a little bit of everything into their outfits. Not just Girly, Edgy, Boho, classic, or glam. Have fun with fashion! Mix things you normally wouldn't put together. You don't stand out if your "normal"!

                 Striped Blouse: Forever 21
Vest: Anthropologie
Belt: Boutique on Johnson's street, Victoria
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Macy's
Heels: Spring

Have a splendid day, and thank you so much for reading. (It means a lot)

"I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful"- Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment