.

.

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Winter Flowers

 I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!! I haven't blogged in forever, seven days to be exact. I feel so bad! I've been so busy with Christmas, and family. But that's no excuse right? I am back, and I've got some great outfits for you! And I have to tell you about my Christmas. It was amazing! My sister came home from the Dominican Republic, as well as my Grandma flew in from out of town. Unfortunately I worked almost every day this Christmas, but when I did get to spend time with my family is was very treasured! How was everybody else's Christmas? Did you travel anywhere? Also, what did everyone get for Christmas. I am so excited about my gifts. I will have to blog about them and show you. I love every single one of my gifts!! Today my sister flew back to DR and the rest of the family and I went out for supper. Tomorrow my Grandma flies home, and it's back to regular life. Actually maybe after new years? Anybody have any "New Years Resolutions"? I have to still think of mine, I'll tell you when I know!

 So this outfit was inspired by these shorts. I was nervous to wear shorts that look like spring/summer. But I neutralized them with black. The leather and booties make the flowers more edgy. This outfit has everything I love! Girlishness, edgy, and classy. You guys know that I love doing that! The tights underneath the shorts were for obvious reasons, it's so cold! The necklace brought out the turquoise in the shorts. The flower on the ring is almost similar to the flower on the shorts, the colour is very similar to. I think it tied everything in together. Plus since the rest of the outfit was black, it was nice to add a little colour to it. This leather jacket is my favourite. I bought it last year, to "test the trend". And what I mean by that is I will buy a cheaper version of the trend try it out, and if I really like it I will go buy a more expensive version. So this jacket was a "test trend" but I got some many compliments on it that I decided to just use it as my everyday jacket. I got people saying "is that real" or "the hood is so perfect". I love this jacket, I wouldn't buy a more expensive version. Cheaper alternatives are so much fun!





Leather Jacket: Paper Doll
Top: Garage
Shorts: H&M
Tights: Macy's
Booties: Jay Manuel for Sears
Ring: Forever 21
Necklace: Papaya

"A smile confuses an approaching frown" -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment