.

.

Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Presents & Beautiful Green

 Hello ladies and gentlemen! How was your day today? I worked in the morning, and then got to go home and relax. Tonight we watched "The holiday" (a tradition) and I actually fell asleep! I love that movie, and I actually fell asleep! I can't believe I did that! But I'm going to bed earlier tonight, so It will be a quick blog post! Tomorrow I am going to see one of my good friends, and I am so excited! What's every body's plans for tomorrow. I have to rest up for the weekend. Can you believe New Years is on Saturday? This year has gone by so fast. It feels like every year gets faster and faster. So I took a some pictures of what I got for Christmas I hope you enjoy! Tell me what you got?


 So the famous leather pants! I've talked about them for a while, and said I would love to have them. My Mom completely surprised me with them. The morning of Christmas I was trying to pick out what to wear and I said to my Mom "Wouldn't this shirt look great with leather pants" and she said "mmmm" :). I love them! I've been desperately wanting the Naked Palette by Urban Decay, and I FINALLY got it!!! My Grandma gave this to me, and I was so excited. The picture you see is something my sister made for me. I absolutely love this gift. It really meant a lot! Also you notice clothing hangers? My sister made those too! The wood is actually from the Dominican Republic! I also got the Kim Kardashian perfume, which smells so beautiful. I got this from my Mom and Dad. My Mom knows me to well. All the clothes you see were from my parents as well. You will definitely be seeing those in a blog post. I am so excited about my clothes. I've been wanting a cape all winter! My Mom is amazing, she can read into something you really want. Every single one of these pieces means a lot to me because knowing that someone took the time to pick out something they thought you would like is really amazing. Gift giving is a challenge but my family rose to the challenge and did a beautiful job this year. Thank you everyone!



 This outfit was all based around the pants. These are the most comfortable pants. Notice I don't wear jeans a lot? This cargo is the perfect pant for someone who doesn't like pants. I am not a huge fan of them, but in the colder months I like to pull out these. They are comfortable, and I love the colour! The outfit needed some spice so I wore this cardigan which is very pretty. I kept the shirt neutral by wearing black, and added the sandal's for a another spice! The cardigan definitely makes this outfit!




Long sleeve black shirt: Urban Outfitters
Cream Cardigan: Jessica Simpson
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Spring

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. You are very important to me!

"Happiness is the soundtrack of my life" -Grey Livingston

No comments:

Post a Comment