.

.

Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Day Chic

 Hellooooooooo!!!! How is everyone's eve of New years eve? I was having a fashion show for my mom tonight, trying to pick what I should wear for tomorrow! I think I've made up my mind! I will for sure blog it for everyone :). Today I went to work in the morning and afterwards I met with one of my closest friends. I've known her for about 3 years now I think? She is fantastic, I love her! Her and I connect on a deeper level, not just shoes and makeup. Although when I want to rant about shoes and makeup, she is always there to listen. It was great catching up with her. We have been so busy that we forgot to spend time together LOL. I hope to spend lots more time with her in the New Year! Tell me about your best friend! Also what is everyone wearing/doing for new years? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

 When I think Christmas, I think velvet bows. And this shirt is perfect! I love the flowiness in the top, it is very unique. I save this top especially for Christmas. I tried to wear it to school one day, and dress it down with a pair of jeans but it just didn't look the same. Or feel the same for that matter. Since the top was more flowy I paired it with a tight skirt. I also added the tights and the cardigan because I felt it added more elegance to the outfit. I topped this outfit off with a fun pair of slippers, which I got for Christmas. I love them, they are super comfortable and lots of fun. Plus the outfit needed a popping statement.




Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters
Velvet Top: Urban Oufitters
Skirt: Papaya
Tights: Macy's
Slippers: Forever 21

You have no idea how much this means to me when you read this. Thank you so much for keeping my dream alive!

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." -Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. yepp.. it's been almost three years now i think! :) i love you too girlie! and our conversations!

    ReplyDelete