.

.

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!!! :)

 Happy New Year to my wonderful readers! How was your new years? Mine was so much fun! I went to my best friend's house and we played cards, ate, talked, and watched singers perform for New Years. Plus when 12:00 came my best friend and I ran out on the street. We clapped, and sang. My night was so much fun. Today I am resting up for a busy week. I hope to post everyday, but If I don't please forgive me! Does anyone have any New Years resolutions? I don't make them anymore because I feel like I just jinx them. I do make goals for the year. My top goal is to travel somewhere. I don't care where I go, as long as I go out of the country and learn new things about different people. Does anyone have any goals for the new year? I would just like to thank everyone of my readers, you mean the world to me. Happy New year everyone!

 Want to know a secret? This shirt you see is actually a dress! I wore it for my grade 9 formal day. It has sat in the back of my closet for a long time, and when I was searching for an outfit for new years I came across this dress. I love this dress, and I have always wanted to wear it again. The problem is that I've grown a lot since grade 9 and it is to short now. So I put a tight skirt over top of the dress. And then BAM, it turned into a great outfit. I also added the silver belt for waist definition and also to transition shirt to skirt. I wanted to wear nude tights, but unfortunately I riped the only pair I had. But I think black still looks good. What do you think? You can't see my shoes in these pictures but I'm wearing grey sparkly ones, to compliment the look. The earrings are small silver balls which I think are perfect for new years, and also bringing this look all together!
Shirt/Dress: Macy's
Skirt: Papaya
Belt: Sears 
Tights: Macy's 
Shoes: Aldo

Thank you for supporting me through 2011. It means a lot!!

"Even if I don't reach all my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any" - Danielle Fotopoulis

No comments:

Post a Comment