.

.

Monday 2 January 2012

Lovely in Pastels

Hello my sweet cupcakes. How was your day today? Mine was the same, I worked all day but I got to come home to updating my blog. This always makes me happy. Tomorrow I will be working all day again,  but I hope to blog! Is anyone a “Pretty little liars” fan. I definitely am, and as I type I am watching it right now. This season is going to be a real good one, lots of drama! Still no snow,  it’s expected to snow on Friday. But most of the time I don’t believe the weather people. Sometimes I will listen to them, but other times I think “I wear what I want to wear, regardless of the weather”. Do you plan your outfits around the weather?


This dress is secretly a skirt! But the length is awkward, it’s right above the knee. It makes me look like a teacher, although there is nothing wrong with that. It’s just not the look I was going for. I wanted a longer skirt, but if I make it longer the top part of the skirt (the black part) would be covering my bum, and it just wasn’t what I wanted in a skirt. So I made it into a dress. I absolutely love the asymmetrical drape of the skirt/dress. The details are beautiful in this skirt/dress. I paired it with a pale pink leather jacket. Light pinks are coming in for spring, and that will be fun to play around with. I added a heart necklace to make it more girly, which goes with the jacket. I matched the jacket with the shoes. The shoes are a light pink/nude colour. It’s a great shoe because it goes with everything! The belt was an unexpected surprise to transition the top to bottom. This outfit was so fun to wear, I love the little details!





 Leather Jacket: Forever 21
Dress/Skirt: Free People
Belt: Papaya
Shoes: Vera Wang for Kohl's

I think your probably tired of reading this, but i have to say it anyway! THANK YOU FOR READING ♥♥ 

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many-not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some" -Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment