.

.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Winter Wonderland

 Hi friends! It did not snow today, if that’s what your thinking! These are pictures from 2010’s snowfall. I really liked this outfit, and thought I could share it with you. I didn’t get a chance to take pictures of my outfit today  because I was working, but I hope you like this outfit. Is everyone enjoying their week? Any plans for the weekend?

I love the colour of these tights! I paired it with a simple black dress so you noticed the tights more. This outfit is simple yet very classic. To make it more “winter appropriate” I added black boots, so I could walk in all the rain. The tights were such a statement piece that I darkened the rest of the outfit. Another statement to the outfit was the necklace. I love this necklace because it a circle, it is very unique. So we have two statements which work very well together. This outfit was a perfect winter outfit because it was nice and warm. Perfect for running errands, or going to school! J Is anyone in school right now?



 \
Dress: Khaki Krew 
Tights: Macy's
Boots: Cathy Jean

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog :)

"Joy is a flower that blooms when you do" -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment