.

.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Roses are Red


Good evening friends! I am so sorry I haven’t blogged, my laptop said It had a virus. It made me crazy not to blog, or check my mail. I figured out a way to still blog before I take my laptop in to get fixed. Thank goodness!! How is your weekend going? My weekend was relaxing, I caught up with my family and movie watching after a crazy busy week. But one of my new years goals was to be more active, and today I went for a walk in the beautiful fresh air. I almost forgot how much I missed it! My Mom and I used to go everyday until the weather got colder, but nevertheless it shouldn’t matter how cold it is. I can always wear a jacket, unless it’s minus something, then maybe I should stay inside! LOL! How’s everybody else’s new years resolutions/goals? Are they working out well, or not so well?



This outfit was inspired by my blazer. I’ve wanted to wear this blazer for a while but was never sure what to wear it with. I did not want to pair it with a simple pair of jeans, that would just ruin this beautiful piece. Instead I opted for a skirt, which is actually a dress. I placed a black top overtop of my dress I thought it looked better as a skirt. It changes the outfit completely, plus I just love the collar in this dress. It stands out more when there is a black top over it, you’d barely notice it if it was just a dress. I also added my favourite booties. I told you that you guys would be seeing lots of them! I also chose simple hoops, and an arm full of bracelets for accessories. A necklace would just ruin the collar. The rose was an accessory thanks to my sister and grandma. It was my grandma’s idea and my sister rose. Thank you!!







Red Bazer: Dynamite
Black top: Bootlegger
Dress/Skirt: Primadonna
Tights: Macy's
Booties: Jay Manuel for Sears

Thank you so much for sticking with me, it means the world to me!

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."      
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment