.

.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Paris Mornings

Hello everybody!! How is your week going? Today was a very beautiful day, the sun was amazing to see. I had such a good time taking pictures because the sun was hitting all the right spots. Also I went with my Mom to help her pick out a new web cam so we can Skype. It’s all set up now and works perfectly. I talked to my friend who is from Australia, it was so good to see her. How was everybody else’s day? I can’t believe it is already the 11th! Time is going by so quickly, and January is usually a very slow month. I have a feeling this year is going to zip by and we won’t know where it went. How is everybody’s January? 

 This outfit just came together somehow. I didn’t really have an inspiration because I was searching for a top to go with this amazing skirt. I love the colour of the skirt, its very unique. It’s a light blush which is one of the major colours for spring. Anyways as I was searching in my closet for a perfect top I came across this classy light blue blouse. I was just playing around, when I noticed that it looked really good together. The next thought hit me with nude heels. It’s kind of like pastel colour blocking, the whole outfit came together nicely. I also added gold hoops to give it a pop! How do you like it?



Blouse: Costa Blanca
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Nude heels: Aldo

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. It means the world to me!

"There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" -Frederick Faber

1 comment:

  1. you look adorable! love the pastel colors of the whole outfit! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete