.

.

Thursday 12 January 2012

I can feel your heartbeat under you black black leather.

 Hello my pretty readers! How are you enjoying your week? I cannot believe tomorrow is Friday already, where is the time going? Unfortunately I have nothing much to tell you because I spent the morning at home and then went to work. Boring huh? But it was a good day! What do you do with your days off from school or work? And does anybody have any plans for the weekend?

Oh the leather pants, they are my favourite piece in my closet right now. I got them as a Christmas present and I wear them all the time, seriously! This outfit was all inspired by the pants. I find that leather looks a little tight on people, but this leather fit to my body and hangs in the right spots. I still chose to cover my bum with a long top. I love the strips in this top, its very unique because the front is shorter than the back. The bottom of the top has a frill to it, which makes it look a little girly. The sweater gives the outfit more of a warm approach. I feel like it needed to be a little less harsh which is why the sweater works so perfectly. I topped the outfit with black heels and a heart necklace. The necklace makes it less rocker and more girly. As well as it goes with the sweater and top. 



Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Top: Papaya
Leather pants: Forever 21
Heels: Spring

Thank you so much for reading my blog, SERIOUSLY!!! <3

"A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles." -Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment