.

.

Friday 13 January 2012

Springing for Spring

 Hello hello! I have big news! It’s SNOWING, right this second it is snowing very hard. It’s so pretty to watch it from my bedroom window. Although driving in it can be a little distracting but I still love it. It would be great to get some pictures this year of some snow outfits. Is it snowing anywhere else? Do you like snow? I should have seen it coming because it was so cold today, I heard that it was -5. And that’s crazy! Today I ran some errands and worked in the evening, it was a fun and successful day. What did everyone else do today? By the way Happy Friday! I’m looking forward to this weekend, does anybody have any plans? Do tell by leaving a comment!

This outfit feels like something Allie Hamilton would wear in “The Notebook”. Maybe? Or maybe just a 50’s inspired outfit with a twist. To make it more modern I added the bright pink clutch, and some nude heels. I love the colour of this pant, and to compliment it I wanted to add something simply understated. I feel that polka dots are simply understated and it goes well with this pant. I added the nude heels to be more in keeping with the light coloured sweater. To top off the look I added some bracelets and hoop earrings.





Sweater: Cleo
Pants: H&M
Nude heels: Aldo
Clutch: Gift 

Thank you so very much for looking at my blog :) <3

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment