.

.

Saturday 14 January 2012

The Cape!!

 Bonjour my snow bunnies! How was your snow day? Or your sunny, windy, or rainy day? It snowed where I live almost all day today. What was the weather like everywhere else? I had a very good day at home. I was supposed to get called into work because of the snow, they thought my coworkers wouldn’t be able to get out of their driveways. So I waited around for someone to call, but they didn’t. So I just had a quiet day at home. My best friend came over tonight and we caught up each other on our lives, and we also watched funny youtube videos. Such a good day! I love curling up on the couch, drinking hot chocolate and watching the snow fall. What’s your favourite winter activity? Did anyone have a snowball fight!


Oh my goodness this cape is AMAZING. I love it so much, it was a Christmas gift from my parents and it's my favourite piece in my closet. The colour is very nice, and I love the military inspired buttons. I also love this coat because your arms are just covered they aren’t in a sleeve. I wanted the cape to be the main focus so I wore my leather pants. The black clutch was to add a little something extra to the outfit as well as the heels. This outfit is a great winter outfit especially if where you live is cold.




Cape: Papaya
Pants: Forever 21
Heels: Spring
Clutch: Aldo

Thank you so so SO much for reading!

"Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it, and then move on."              
- Bob Newhard

No comments:

Post a Comment