.

.

Sunday 15 January 2012

All about the Animals ♥

Hi Hi!! How are ya? Did everyone enjoy their Sunday? I sure did, I had to work in the morning/afternoon till supper time. But my parents took me out for supper, which was a lot of fun! But tonight I am tired tomorrow I get to sleep in and I am excited for that! I love Sunday it’s my favourite day of the week. If only I didn’t have to work, maybe next Sunday I will get to do my favourite things. How was your weekend? Sum it up in one word and leave a comment! 

 Today was all about animals! I paired a animal shirt with a leather/fur vest. I thought it went together because of all the animals. I chose simple jeans and booties to simplify the crazy animals on top. This top is so great because it has little giraffes, rhinos, jaguars, deer, and cheetahs. Usually I wouldn’t pair something like this together, I would wear them separately but something inside of me just loved the way it looked. Plus I love animals so the more the better. By the way the vest is all fake, I’m an animal lover! The booties are so uber cute and balanced out the look.





Shirt: Papaya
Vest: Forever 21
Jeans: Macy's
Booties: Urban Behaviour

Thank you so much for supporting me. When you read this it literally means everything to me!

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour"- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment