.

.

Monday 16 January 2012

Striped Casual

 Hello friends! Are you watching the bachelor? I sure am, it’s a good episode tonight. I also am enjoying the snow because it is so pretty to watch. It snowed almost all day today! Crazy right? This morning we went outside and made track marks and by lunchtime you couldn’t even tell where we walked! It was a super good day today, I really enjoyed it! What did everyone else do today? These pictures were not taken today as you can tell because there is no snow. I took them a couple days ago to have a backup for pictures. It was to snowy and cold to take pictures, so I used my backup!

 This outfit is super casual, but I still love it. Everybody needs a casual outfit once and a while. This vest is so rock and roll chic. I paired it with a striped shirt, and this shirt is great because of the texture at the top. These jeans are one of my favourite pairs because they are dark and dark jeans always make you look slimmer. In keeping with the rocker vest I added some flats with an edge. I love metal pieces on the shoe, it adds so much more to a simple flat. I put the piece over top of my jeans for a statement, and also because nobody could see it if my jeans went overtop. And that just ruins everything right? Topped with some fun bracelets this look is ready for anything! It’s a fun and casual look, maybe for running errands, going to school, or maybe just hanging with friends.




Top: H&M
Vest: Macy's
Jeans: Macy's
Shoes: Bakers

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. You make my day!

"Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself" 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment