.

.

Saturday 21 January 2012

Sunshine Yellow!

HI!!! I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in a couple days. The snow is crazy, its like 5 feet high. It’s hard to get pictures because there is just so much of it. I hope when it starts melting I’ll be able to get some good ones. These pictures were taken a couple days before the snow came. The last few days I’ve been snowed in, yesterday was the first day I actually got to see the outside world, unfortunately the outside world was my work but nevertheless its still more than my house. But I’ve had fun at home. I’ve been catching up on some reading, spending time with the family, researching universities, and writing letters to people that I haven’t gotten back to. What is everybody else’s weather like? Also how is everybody’s weekend? Do anything fun?

 This outfit is a lot of fun I love the pattern of the cardigan. The yellow is so bright it just makes me feel happy. I decided to pair it with navy blue pants they aren’t jeans but look like jeans. I love them because they are comfortable, I’m not a fan of jeans so these are a good alternative. The pants make the outfit more casual but if you were going for a more edgy, summer look you could add a colourful skirt. Maybe a pink? But I was going for a more casual look. Underneath the cardigan is a cream top. I chose this top because I love the frill at the top it adds a little detail and gives it a more girly vibe. Lastly I paired it with my metallic brown flats. I love that metallic is coming back in because I’ve got a great brown metallic bag that I’ve been dying to wear for a long time. I will blog the bag sometime! Does anyone else like metallic?






Cardigan: Costa Blanca
Top: Jessica Simpson
Pants: H&M
Flats: Steve Madden

Thank you so much for reading my blog today.

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine" -Anthony J. D'Angelo

No comments:

Post a Comment