.

.

Monday 23 January 2012

Describing my personal style :)

My friends!! How are you this evening? I had such a wonderful day today. I had an important meeting downtown this morning, and then cruised around the city in the afternoon. It was sunny and bright today, I absolutely loved it because it melted some of the snow plus sunny weather just makes me happy. What about you? Now to my usual Monday night I am watching Pretty little liars and finished watching the Bachelor. Do you have a typical Monday night or do you watch those shows? Leave a comment! I would love to know.

Today I wanted my personal style to shine through. Purple has always been my all time favourite colour. I love it, I could wear purple everyday if I could. I chose my favourite pants at the moment because I wanted to be comfortable today, and I thought what better to be comfortable in than a pair of high waisted pants. To make it more edgy I added the faux leather/fur vest. Topped with nude heels to make me look taller and a silver belt for accentuation plus a little glam this outfit is classy but still a lot of fun. The earrings are also another statement to match the belt. I feel this describes my style completely. 





Faux leather/fur vest: Forever 21
Purple long-sleeve top: Macy`s
High waisted pants: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl`s
Silver Belt: Sears
Nude Shoes: Aldo

Thank you thank you thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me...seriously!!!

“Life is like sailing. You can use any wind to go in any direction.”- Robert Brault



No comments:

Post a Comment