.

.

Friday 27 January 2012

Electric Sunset

Helloooooo!!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been consistent with my postings, I will try harder. I’ve been pretty busy my best friend slept over last night. I love spending time with her because she is so much fun. I’ve known her since I was 7 or 8 so we have that special bond. Tonight I hung out with one of my other good friends and we went to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I was very impressed, I actually haven’t seen that movie because as a child I was scared of the beast. LOL. Have you seen the movie? What do you think, or what’s your favourite Disney movie? By the way these pictures are not as good as my usual ones because my photographer is on vacation. So I tried my best and hope you enjoy. 

This outfit was inspired by my broach, and of course the electric blue pants. I came across this broach as I was cleaning my room one day and thought it would go great with an outfit. But then it hit me: Electric blue pants! I think they go very nice together because they compliment each other. To add another touch of colour I added the bright yellow belt. I love green and yellow together they work well. I tied the belt in a different way and wanted it to be noticeable so I covered the rest of the belt and tucked in that one section. I also added the grey heels to match the scarf. I feel that grey and blue go very nice together, plus the other colours just give it a pop.






Long sleeve top: Part Two
Scarf: Abercrombie & Fitch
Broach: Vintage (found)
Pants: Target
Belt: Jacob
Shoes: AK Anne Klein

Thank you so much for being patient, and always checking back! <3
 
"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment