.

.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Breaking all the rules

 Oh my goodness, I’M SO SORRY!!! I haven’t posted in a long long time! You have all the right to hate me, but please forgive me? I’ve got some good posts coming up. So let me explain why I was away, my internet on my laptop was down and today we just took it in to get fixed and now all is working. It’s been a busy month! I went to a spa convention this past weekend and it was so much fun. And how was your valentines day? I spent it with friends watching a movie. Now we are in march, can you believe it? This year is just flying by. But I completely expected that. Is it time for a new layout? Do you have any suggestions? I love reading your comments!

 So this outfit was inspired by the fashion “do not’s”. Mixing print is super hard to do, but I’ve done it in a neutral way. I kept the main colour a dark navy which is a neutral colour. The secondary colour in the cardigan is cream and the skirt white. Since white and cream are in the same colour family, I think this matches perfectly. The brown breaks up the pattern, and gives it a more daytime feel. I’ve also added hints of gold with my accessories. This outfit is very wearable in the day, and certain elements of this outfit make it casual. May I add that I am so sick of tights, the tights weren’t an option for me because it was so cold. But if you live in a warmer climate please skip the tights! I’m sure the outfit could look a lot better without tights.




Cardigan: Cleo
Tank top: Jessica Simpson Collection
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Macy's
Flats: Steve Madden

THANK YOU so much for sticking with me, you guys are amazing!

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
-Hans Christian Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment