.

.

Friday 2 March 2012

The Gold Rush

Hey everybody! How are you? I wanted to update you today because my weekend is going to be super busy with work. Thank goodness today is Friday! Anybody have any plans for the weekend? I’m really excited for spring, a couple days ago it snowed and it was very depressing. I love the colours for spring this year, it’s going to be a lot of fun working with them! What’s your favourite spring colour? 

This outfit was so much fun to style. Originally this was my new years outfit but at last minute I changed my mind. I think this outfit is more suited for right now because of the weather. The pink gives it that pop of spring, but the rest of the outfit is darker. I love all the metallic in this outfit it’s not over the top but they all match together. I would wear this for a supper out or even for school. The two thin belts gives it that edgy feel but the top gives it a girly feel. As well as the booties are just classic. 




Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Macy's
Booties: Alfani

Thank you so much for reading, have a great weekend!

"Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important" -Janet Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment