.

.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sea Breeze

Hello friends! How is your week going? Mine is fabulous, I worked all weekend but had today to catch up on my blog! Did anyone watch the Bachelor last night? Pretty catty stuff eh? Next week is the last episode, I’m sure everyone has their girl they want Ben to be with. I know I do. Also Pretty little liars comes to a close in two weeks, and the lying game’s season finale was last night. All my favourite shows are ending I’m so sad. But the good news is that Make It or Break It is back. I loved that show, but then I forgot about it. However I was looking online a couple days ago and found it again. It will be airing March. 26, so in 20 days will you be watching? What’s your favourite show? I never realized how obsessed with TV I am until I started talking about all this. I guess all these shows are ending for a reason. LOL. 

Oh my goodness, I think this has to be my favourite outfit ever!!! I love the colour combination. I’ve been loving the mint colour for spring, when I found this scarf in my room I just about freaked out. I had to feature this on my blog, I absolutely love it! So I found this dress and loved the colour of it to and decided to use it as a colour blocking outfit, although it’s very minimal colour blocking. When your colour blocking always keep your accessories neutral that way your not all over the colour wheel.  I kept my shoes nude, and my bag a light beige colour. I added a bright necklace and bracelet for more of a dramatic feel. This outfit was so comfortable and I wasn’t cold at all today! Spring is on it’s way!



Dress: O’Neill
Bag: Greece
Heels: Macy’s

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! <3

“A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home” -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment