.

.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

City Girl

 Hey hey hey!! How is everybody’s Wednesday? Mine is great. I spent the day with my mom running errands, and later we went for tea. Tomorrow I work so I will try to post for you. What do you guys think of a celebrity inspired look? Or maybe one article of clothing a bunch of different ways. I’m trying to mix it up! Let me know what you guys think! Leave a comment!

 This outfit was inspired by spring. I love my leather pants and wanted to wear them for spring. The yellow top gives it that pop of spring. That day I had an important meeting, so I still wanted to look the part but didn’t want to be the “regular business style”. This way it still looks professional but also showing my personal style. I think it’s important to have that balance. To finish off the look I added a ton of bracelets. I skipped the necklace because of the detail in the top, as well as a pair of my favourite black heels.

Blazer: Macy’s
Top: Costa Blanca
Pants: Forever 21
Heels: Spring
 
 I say this a LOT but thank you so much for reading!!
 
"If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance."- Greorge Bernard Shaw
 

No comments:

Post a Comment