.

.

Thursday 8 March 2012

International Women's Day

 Hey everyone! Happy International Women’s Day! I hope your having a good day with your mom, sister, grandma, girlfriends, aunts, or whoever! How are you spending today? I spent the morning with my mom, and later I work so I am surrounding myself with great women all day! What do you think of the new layout? Anything you don’t like? I spent forever on the collage so I really hope you like it! I hope you have a good day today, and give a women a rose today for Women’s day. I know she will love it.


 So this outfit was all inspired by the top. I wanted some simple pants to balance out the top and didn’t want to do the plain old black pants. So I mixed it up with some nude ones. To make it more spring ready I cuffed up the pants and added a pair of fun sandals. I also added a belt to slim my waist, and tribal earrings. The red lip was for International Women’s day, I thought it went perfect with this look. To make the outfit more grounded I added a grey bag with some flowers. This outfit is a perfect everyday spring look. Happy International Women’s day!






Top: Papaya
Belt: Papaya
Pants: Hollister
Bag: Old Navy

I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment