.

.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Golden Girl

HELLO!!!! I am so so so so so SO sorry I feel so bad that I haven’t posted in a month. I have been so crazy busy. But I’m back and have big news: I WENT TO MEXICO!! I had such a good time. It was incredible and well needed to because I feel so good now. But it’s back to the crazy life. I did get a chance to take some pictures of what I wore so I will be bloging that soon. Did anyone do anything for spring break? I would love to know! I also have some good posts coming up so stay tuned!! I’m really excited for spring and all the trends. Anybody have their favourite trend for the season? This outfit I wore before I left for vacation so it’s a couple weeks old. But I still like it!

This is a great dress. When I first saw it in the store I thought it was a nude dress but when I got it home I saw that it was sand. I was a little disappointed but decided to work with it anyway. But now I love it. It’s a fun detailed dress that can be worn anytime anywhere plus it makes you look tanned! This outfit doesn’t need more than accessories so I chose a matching necklace and earring set. The necklace definitely adds some sparkle to the outfit. Finished with some great heels this outfit is a great day dress or add a blazer and could be a great work dress.



Dress: Papaya
Heels: Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Purse: Vintage

Thank you for always checking back, you are the BEST!!!

"Life is a big canvas- throw all the paint on it you can." -Danny Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment