.

.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Flower Power (In Mexico)

Hey friends! How are you today? I’m having a great day because it’s sunny and bright outside. The sun always makes me so happy, I love it! We have had a long rough winter this year and to get bright sun like this is a blessing. How’s the weather in other parts of the world? So Easter is coming up on the weekend. Does anybody do anything special? Easter is one of my favourite holidays along with Christmas! 

 I love this dress, it’s so unique. My favourite part is the back, the cut out is fabulous! I love floral prints anytime of the year, but what I love about the print it the colours. There’s a lot of great colours that you can pull out in this dress. Plus all maxi dresses are SUPER comfortable. So as you can tell I adore this dress. I found this great necklace in my mom’s closet and it goes perfectly. It matches the colour in the dress completely also the flower goes with the flower in the dress. I couldn’t ask for anything better than that. I paired it with some simple nude sandals and a quick hot pink clutch to make this outfit beach ready. I was in Mexico here so I have to be comfy!




Dress: Forever 21

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

"God didn't have time to make a nobody, only a somebody. I believe that each of us has God-given talents within us waiting to be brought to fruition." -Mary Kay Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment