.

.

Friday 6 April 2012

Mint in Mexico

 Hey beauty’s! How is everyone’s day? Today is a very special day for me, and a lot of other people. I hope you spent it with family and friends! It was another sunny day today, unfortunately I’m not feeling to well so I didn’t get to enjoy it. Has anyone seen Jane by Design. I love that show! I just discovered it last week and I’ve been obsessed with it. The stylist for the show is very talented I love what they all wear. They also show the new trends coming up. If you haven’t seen it you should check it out! Also leave a comment what your doing this weekend, I would love to know!

 This outfit was inspired by the romper. I wanted to add some colour to it, so I added mint. Mint is a very popular colour for spring and it’s also one of my favourite colours. I wanted to add minimal colour so a cardigan is a good way of doing it. The romper is so cute, I found this gem in Mexico last year being sold by one of the vendors. I love dressing it up and down for events and for daytime. It also is a piece that can be worn all year around because of it’s versatility. I also found the necklace in Mexico being sold be a vendor as well. I love the chunkiness of this necklace but also the shell is very pretty. To finish off the look I added one of my “go to purses”. This purse it great because it’s small for travelling as well as it can be worn over the shoulder so its on you at all times. The white flats also match the purse and necklace. This outfit was super comfortable and easy. Just be careful when you have to go to the washroom, rompers are a little hard to get out of. LOL



Romper: Boutique in Mexico
Cardigan: Bootlegger
Flats: Nine West
Purse: Le Chateau

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!!

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment