.

.

Saturday 7 April 2012

Time for Spring!!

Hey hey how’s your day? Haha that rhymed!! But I hope your having a good weekend! Today was such a beautiful day in BC, I tried for a tan. Keyword tried! It’s not that hot but I really just enjoyed the sun I’ve missed it since I have been back from Mexico! By the way do you like my Mexico posts? Did you want to see pictures of where we went and what we did? Leave a comment! 

 Trench coats are a must have for Spring! This was a test trend, I bought this coat at Papaya for maybe $25. I wanted to see if I liked the trend and if it would stick. So far I’ve loved this jacket and have had it for about two years now. I’m thinking it’s time to invest in a good quality trench. It’s very popular for spring, plus I love it because you can get rid of the heavy bulky winter coats. I kept this outfit light for spring and added a light wash denim. Spring is very unpredictable and sometimes it can just pour rain for 10 minutes and be sunshine the next. I added the boots because of the rain sometimes during the day. I kept the boots light, to match the outfit. This is a very ready spring look. A good way to get rid of some old clothes it ripping them up and making them into scarf’s. This is what I did with my purse. I wanted to add a little pop of colour to my outfit so I added a scarf on my bag.



Trench: Papaya
Jeans: Delia's 
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Boutique in Victoria

You guys are the best! Thank you!!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree." -Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment