.

.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Warning: Extreme Colour Blocking

Hi friends! How are you! How was your Easter? Mine was simply fabulous, I had such a good weekend. I ate lots of chocolate, plus my mom made a delicious Easter supper! Yummy!! But now I am sick, apparently there is a bug going around. Most of my co-workers at BOTH my jobs are sick so I really didn’t have a chance of dodging this virus. Luckily I had today to rest and recover so I hope to feel better tomorrow. Is anyone else sick? Did anyone have an Easter egg hunt? We did, and we are still finding eggs around the house. I love finding chocolate when your not even looking for it! LOL

This outfit was inspired by the runways. I’ve been seeing colour blocking everywhere recently and I needed to try the trend of for myself. It is a lot of fun, and definitely brightens your mood. I love it! So pink and orange are perfect colour blocking colours, but I decided to add a little yellow to the mix. It makes the outfit pretty extreme, but with fashion you have to take chances. I love the pop of yellow to this outfit, as well as the darker orange sandals. It’s not your everyday colour blocking outfit. To pull the outfit all together I added a simple necklace. This outfit does not need a lot of jewellery because of all the colour. If you add jewellery it might take away from the great colours. What do you think of colour blocking! 



Cardigan: Zara
Top: Garage
Skirt: Material Girl- The Bay
Sandles: The Bay
Bag: Melie Bianco
Happy Easter! Thank you so much for reading!:)

"A hug delights and warms and charms. That must be why God gave us arms." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment