.

.

Friday 13 April 2012

Backwards Cardigan

Happy Friday everyone! Tomorrow is the weekend, have any plans? So lately I’ve been reading this book called “Little White Lies” by Gemma Townley. It’s turning out to be such a good book. I have to admit it took a little while for me to actually get into the book because of all the background information that you had to know but now I am liking it. I would definitely recommend it. The main character works at a high end boutique so the book talks a lot about designers which I love. Anyone read any good books? 

 So lately I’ve been loving the colour orange and when I came across this cardigan in my closet I knew I had to showcase it in my blog. The thing was I wanted everyone to see the great white buttons so instead of buttoning it up in the front I switched it up and turned it around to the back. I know you might not necessarily thing of this when your trying to get dressed but I love the way this cardigan can be so versatile. I added a white collared shirt underneath to play up my neck and match the white buttons. A light layered necklace gives the top more colour and pulls the outfit together. Finishing the look with a large bag and flats this outfit is great  for errands, hanging with friends, or even at work.





Collared Shirt: Laura
Orange Cardigan: Cleo
Blue Pants: H&M
Flats: Steve Madden
Bag: Mulberry for Target

This is a dream come true for me, thank you for taking the time to read!

"I am only one, but I am still one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." -Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment