.

.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Springtime Sassy!

 Hello lovelies! How is your day going? Yesterday I visited some friends that I haven’t seen in a while. It was great to catch up, and enjoy each other’s company. One of my friends is travelling to another country on Friday so I had to say my goodbyes! I am so excited for her, it’s going to be an amazing trip! I have an exciting weekend/week planned for myself. I will keep you posted! Do you have any plans for the weekend?

 This outfit was inspired by the pants. I’ve been seeing one coloured outfits everywhere and I had to try it out for myself. Wearing one colour top to bottom can be tricky but I will give you some tips.
1. Make sure the fabrics are different. My pants are cotton and my top is jersey.
2. Have the pieces a little different in colour, but in the same colour family. The pants I am wearing are a light pink, and my top is a light coral pink. This way we are still in the same light pink family.
3. Keep your accessories neutral. My wedges are nude, the earrings, one of the bracelets is nude, and my necklace is gold with pearls. Your probably thinking “She’s wearing a bright yellow belt, that’s not a neutral colour!” Your right it’s not, but I wanted to break up with pinks with some colour, and add a little colour blocking! This outfit is super fun but very different. I love breaking fashion rules. Do you?



Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Belt: Jacob
Wedges: Marc Fisher

Thank you so much for taking the time to read, your making my dream come true! :)

"Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?" -Unknown

1 comment:

  1. thank you dear, you have an amazing blog and lovely photos...

    ReplyDelete