.

.

Friday 15 June 2012

Dress for Less: Lauren Conrad

 Hi friends! How is everybody today? Is anybody looking forward to the weekend? Any plans? I don’t think I have plans yet, but something might come up. You never know! So today was a gorgeous day outside. I really soaked up all the sun I could. Tomorrow is going to rain again. Enjoy it while is lasts right? Does anybody have any father’s day plans? I still have no idea what to get my dad, and fathers day is Sunday! If you have any suggestions, PLEASE leave a comment. I’m desperate! LOL.


This outfit was inspired by Lauren Conrad. I read her book called “Style”, and loved her top on page 216. Her blouse is by Phillip Lim but I purchased mine at H&M. I kind of prefer it without the bow, the bow makes it look super girly. If you have not read this book yet you must! It is such a good book! It tells you everything you need to know about fashion. How to dress, what to pack for vacations, makeup, hair seriously it has everything! But she paired her top with a pair of dark Levi’s jeans, as did I. I also added a bulky bracelet because I think this outfit needed a pop. Lauren has her bow, which is why she is wearing minimal jewellery. I finished this outfit with a pair of small heeled boots. I think this is a great fall look! So you could wear shorts with this top and wear it in the summer. I love this top I wear it all the time because it is so easy. Like when you don’t know what to wear you can just throw on this top with a pair of jeans and away you go! It’s great! What’s your go-to top? 

,



 Top: H&M
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Urban Planet

I've said it many times but thank you for reading my blog! 

“Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.” – Unknown






No comments:

Post a Comment