.

.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Summertime Passion

 Happy fathers day to all those fathers out there! I hope everyone had a great day with your dad’s! I took my dad out for supper and then spent the evening with him. This afternoon my mom and I were out doing some errands and we came across this cute little barn that sells produce. Since strawberries are in season right now we bought a whole flat of them. We also bought a pie for my dad for fathers day. It was an amazing pie! What did everyone else do with their dad for father’s day?

I saw these shoes in Aldo and was stopped in my tracks. They are so beautiful, I love the colour and the pointed toe. This shoe is the perfect spring shoe. I decided to pair these shoes with my cardigan. This cardigan is perfect for those cold spring days because it’s a heavier material. Plus it goes perfect with the shoes. I wanted to make this outfit more daytime appropriate so I added a light denim. I tried to keep this outfit light by adding a white tank top, it compliments the jeans perfectly. A perfect spring/summer look! 




Cardigan: Seductions 
Tank: Miley Cyrus & Max Azria
Jeans: Delia's 
Shoes: Aldo
Purse: Handmade

Happy Father's day everyone, Thanks for reading.

"Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" – George Bernard Shaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment