.

.

Monday 2 July 2012

Brights!

 Hello out there! How is everyone? I am sorry I haven’t been blogging. I have been so busy and I have lots to tell you to. So last week I went to Edmonton for my mom’s birthday. She went a couple days before me to visit family. While we were there we stopped by the West Edmonton mall which was so much fun. I love their forever 21 there! My mom bought a few things but I am trying to be super good with my money this month so I kept my wallet closed. One of my best friends is house sitting so on Friday night she asked me to sleep over at the house with her. The house was amazing, very fancy! We had such a good time. This week is going to be a crazy week, I am working everyday and hanging out with friends so I will try to blog as often as I can. Also Happy Canada day! Did anyone do anything special? I got out all my red and white clothes and had tons of fun. Hope you had a good Monday!

My mom bought this dress for me from dynamite when she was in Ontario. I totally fell in love with it, I think it’s going to be my go-to dress for the summer. It’s so easy to wear and it’s comfortable to. The pattern is very pretty as well. Since the pattern was very wild I paired it with a gold belt and some nude shoes. I finished off the look with some bracelets. This dress can be transformed from day to night, I love it!




Dress: Dynamite
Shoes: Bamboo

Thank you so much for being patient with me! <3

"And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see." -Donald Cargill

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the bright and neon colors this season! Check out my blog :)

    Stephanie
    http://somethingnew-ish.blogspot.com/2012/07/neon-trend.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh me to! i did, thanks for the link. i followed :)

      Delete
  2. thank you! you to. i followed :)

    ReplyDelete