.

.

Monday 12 August 2013

Mixing Prints



Hey guys! As I am writing this blog post I’m watching fashion police while the sun beats down on me. I’m back in my hometown just for today and tomorrow. My friends and I are going on a little plane ride around our town. Shhh, I have a secret. I am a little scared of heights. Living in a high rise building in Vancouver, I kind of got over my fear. But we are going to be in a little cramped space (I’m claustrophobic) and going very high. I am very excited for this experience because it will be a once in a lifetime chance, but I’m scared! What are you afraid of? Let me know in the comments below!

One of my best friend’s loves to mix print. I think she wears two prints almost every day. So this outfit was inspired by her. I wanted to start small and mix prints that I knew would go together, black and white always look good together and stripes are very trendy right now. I love the print on the dress, this outfit works well together. To finish off the look I added my favourite sandals.
Blazer: Anthropologie 
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: LC by Lauren Conrad, Kohls

THANKS FOR READING

"Be weird. Be Random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide". -Maroize

1 comment: