.

.

Thursday 15 August 2013

Somewhere in the mountains



Hello everybody! I mentioned on Monday I was going on a plane ride with my friends, well I did it! I was not as scared as I thought I would be. It started out very scary taking off but once you got into the air it was spectacular. It was such a great experience, and I somewhat got over my fear of heights. We went to Harrison Mills, Stave Lake, Golden Ears Provincial Park, and Lillooet River. It was amazing to see all the untouched mountains and how huge they are. Living in the Fraser valley all my life I knew we were surrounded by mountains but I did not know there were THAT many mountains.  The plane ride was an hour long and I enjoyed every minute of it. Big thanks to my best friend Emily for taking me! Also what do you think of my outfit. My friend gave me this top and I’ve been dying to wear it. It’s so beautiful; it will be my go-to shirt from now on. I can wear it with anything, I love it! I paired it with some shorts because it was very hot that day. To pull the outfit together I added a nude coloured flower necklace, and nude sandals. Have you ever been on a plane ride? Leave a comment!

Top: Friend gave to me (H&M)
Shorts: Nordstrom 
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Forever 21

THANK YOU FOR READING! 

 “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”- Milton Berle

THANK YOU EMILY!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun time!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete