.

.

Saturday 17 August 2013

Don't leave just yet summer!

Hey guys! How is everybody today? I’m back in my hometown for the weekend, and I love it! I had brunch with two of my friends this morning then went shopping for a bridal shower gift, and birthday gift. Tomorrow is my friend’s birthday and she is having a tea party! I’m really excited; I’m definitely going to be blogging my outfit for you guys! Yesterday my mom and I spent some time together; I always love having long talks with my mom about everything. I think it’s my favorite part of my life is my long talks with her, asking her questions about how to deal with everything that is happening. Do you love long talks with your parents? Leave a comment!
My mom actually bought me this dress while in Miami; she fell in love with the print. I absolutely fell in love with the print when she brought it home. I knew exactly what I was going to pair it with. I complimented this dress with a floral necklace. Both the necklace and dress have the same colours, so I thought it was a perfect match. To finish off the look I paired it with some white flats. This look is a perfect summer look for tea, or hanging with friends!


Necklace: Forever 21

Dress: Forever 21

Shoes: Cathy Jean

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING TODAY’S POST!


“Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” -Audrey Hepburn

3 comments:

  1. what an amazing necklace ,,,

    Following you with GFC & Bloglovin ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look totally fab Julieanne! I can't comment on LB as I have problems with it. My replies or comments I make do not appear. I can only hype and write on profiles. I wish you could join me at Chictopia! I can comment on there no problem!

    My email is jeremy.mb.uk@googlemail.com (I don't have a Twitter but do have a Facebook!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Where's the place?

    ReplyDelete