.

.

Saturday 11 April 2015

Festival Fashion

It feels so good to be blogging again. This space is free to express my/your opinion on fashion, style and what's trendy.  
In honour of Coachella happening right now, I created a look that was inspired by festivals. The number one piece I see at music festivals is fringe, lots of it! This year the top trend is fake tattoos, I think there a cute accessory. Not completely sure if I would wear it, but I haven’t tried it yet so I can’t judge. They replace jewelry, which is nice because when you’re dancing in crowds you don’t have to worry about a bracelet falling off. Are you planning on going to any festivals this year? What are your must haves? Let me know below!


Forever 21 fridge vest
Urban Outfitters top
Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans
LC by Lauren Conrad ankle strap wedges

1 comment: