.

.

Monday 27 April 2015

Swing for Spring makeup

Hello lovely readers! Spring is in full swing, and with that comes SPRING MAKEUP! I always get so excited for spring makeup, because I believe it’s truly the best time for makeup. Nothing better than breaking out new exciting bright colours! My top favourite stores to buy makeup are Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart; they always have the new products and top trends.
Pink is always a top colour for spring, and this year its coral everything! Bright red, orangey and coral lips are on trend, I love to rock my coral lip with a light grey or brown eye. My favourites are Covergirl outlast 512 Coral sunset and Benefit Spiked Punch. Outlast really does last all day, it’s perfect for me because I can put it on in the morning and then forget about reapplying or worrying that it’s coming off. It even stays on when I’m eating food! Revlon colour stay is also fantastic which I have above in all day cherry.
On the runways I really noticed a lot of natural skin, and inky black liner. Clean and simple winged eyeliner is definitely still on trend. Make it look inky and go bold with your eyeliner, my all-time favourite is Kat Von D Tattoo liner in trooper (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EYELINER). For day line the top lid, and for night line both top and bottom for a dramatic effect. Keep the rest of the face natural. I always think natural skin for spring, so this NYX BB cream is perfect I’m shade 001 nude (the lightest one ) Mauve eyes and lips are also perfect to lighten up your makeup. Above is Maybelline New York’s Color Tattoo 24HR leather in 90 Vintage Plum. This cream shadow tends to look greyer on my eyes, so it’s fun to play with because you can make it super bright and layer a bright purple on top, or add a grey eyeshadow. (Which I do all the time) The lavender smokes by L’oreal is the perfect spring quad, it’s got a champagne colour for a nice highlight, rosy gold colour (spray a big of water on your brush after you’ve picked up this colour and apply, looks bolder, and brighter.) light mauve, and dark purple. For an intense night look rock the all dark plum eyeshadow, you won’t regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment